Thursday, March 31, 2016

The next adventure [vehicle]

I didn't make any mention of it on the blog, but a couple of months ago my Jeep Cherokee was stolen. It was a crushing loss, particularly after spending several months repairing it after it was hit WHILE PARKED in July.

The red Ford Fiesta that has begun appearing in posts has been a good replacement, but obviously it doesn't have the offroad prowess that the Cherokee did.

Well, in an effort to continue the adventure I've sold my Honda Shadow and upgraded to a 2011 Suzuki V-Strom which I'll be picking up in NOVA this weekend. It's immaculate and fully loaded with luggage boxes, skid plates, et cetera. I expect this will usher in a new series of unique trips...especially if I fabricate a bike rack for it!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: