Tuesday, August 1, 2017

West Yellowstone (Montana)



When we received word that a machine we'd produced had broken down, my boss immediately decided to send someone to rectify the situation. When I heard that the machine was located in Big Sky, Montana, I jumped at the opportunity!



On Monday afternoon I raced to the airport, bound for Bozeman, Montana. On Tuesday we tackled the repair and had the machine running properly by 1pm. With ample time left in the day, I decided a trip to West Yellowstone was in order.





The sights were amazing! I was blown away by the vibrant colors produced by reactions beneath the surface.



One of the main attractions, of course, was Old Faithful. By complete chance, I arrived just moments before the next eruption, which fully met my expectations.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow

No comments: