Saturday, March 13, 2021

DRZ

After buying my Vstrom nearly five years ago, I've become a relatively avid motorcyclist. I've pushed the limits of my budget-adventure-bike and had a fantastic time learning the ropes. The time has come, though, to add another motorcycle to the fleet. For this bike I wanted something that would be more nimble on & off road. Although there are better offroad machines out there, I landed on a Suzuki DRZ400SM as it's one of the most affordable "turn key" supermotos out there.



So far, I've only putzed around in the city, but I can tell already that this bike is well-suited for the twisties of West Virginia AND the offroad bumps and jumps of the MX track. I've already mounted a set of dirt wheels so I can quickly swap the bike between on and offroad modes.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow

No comments: