Sunday, July 1, 2018

Crosstrek Plans

Now that I've got the Crosstrek, I think I'll leave it stock - sha, right!

In the mail is a 2" lift from Anderson Design & Fabrication and an EcoHitch by Torklift.

I'm planning on powdercoating a set of used WRX 16" wheels gold, and trying my hand at Plasti-Dipping the car's trim and emblems to match. I'll try to document the process in order to share its results - good or bad.

The tires have arrived already - a set of 215/70-R16 Cooper Discoverer A/T3 All Terrain's. Their first official test will be the sand of Cape Lookout in late July.



UPDATE:



I've installed the 2" lift, plasti-dipped the rear emblems (with plans on covering all chrome accents eventually), and had the wheels powdercoated. All in all, I'm delighted with the appearance!







Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow

No comments: